(Hopper’s Nighthawks + The Doctor, Amy, and Rory the Roman)
See also: Nighthawks + TARDIS
This is a more Rory version of my desktop. Must. Save.
— Beth Willis mentioned the fez to Piers and I before he even wrote it. He said, “I’m thinking of putting Matt in a fez in episode 13.” And of course both Piers’ and my jaws hit the floor and went “A fez? You’re kidding me, you’re going to put Matt in a fez? If we put Matt in a fez, Matt will never take the fez off. He will want to wear the fez for the whole of the next series. It will be glued to his head. He’ll be wearing it, you know, with his own clothes. It will be a nightmare.” And he said, “No no, I’ve got a cunning plan; as soon as he’s got the fez I’m going to kill the fez.”
10 flying the TARDIS
That’s it. This is the best photoset.
Somebody failed his flying test…
gravitiger said:The Doctor
Oh dear. This all actually kind of depends on which regeneration of the Doctor we’re talking about. Uh…. alsooooo, I’m very un-versed in the old, original Doctor Who. Let’s ignore those for this, okay?
- My OTP with them: River Song
- Who else I ship them with: The TARDIS, Captain Jack (only as Nine, though), the Master (only as Ten), hats (only as Eleven).
- Who I don’t ship them with: Nearly every single companion ever. Not Rose, not Martha, not Donna, not Amy, not Rory, not Sarah Jane, not Mickey, not K-9.
- A headcanon for the character: There isn’t anything I could come up with that would be as amazing, adorable, brilliant, or funny as anything the actual show gives us, but uh… if there is one food the Doctor has never liked, no matter what tongue he has, it’d be grape-flavored ice pops.
- A headcanon for the OTP: holy shit I just blew my own mind because tumblr’s horrible with keeping spoilers quiet even though I’m two episodes behind Britain and one episode behind America and holy motherfucking shit the LAKE and the ASTRONAUT and the alsdjhfaskfjdsalfd. Also, the sonic screwdriver that River has in Silence of the Library? She totes modified it with bits and pieces from her adventures with the Doctor. Oh, and Fred the Fish is still building his dam.
LOL when I saw this I was like “Why is the tenth Doctor in the background?”
When I saw this I was like “why are you singing to him?” but for the above comment lol win
LOL TENTH DOCTOR OH GOD
GAP STORE GUY, GET OFF OF MY DASHBOARD AND OUT OF MY FUCKING LIFE
GUISE THE 10th DOCTOR IS ON GLEE OMG~
DAVID WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON
omg is this fake creyz
OH MY GOD
DOCTOR? WHERE IS ROSE?
WAT. WHAT 10 WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN GLEE???
i really want a crossover fic with this scene so badly right now
so very much
“And why are we here, exactly?” The Doctor asked, snooping around a rack of socks.
“Because, Doctor, not everyone can live on one outfit,” Rose replied, “Some of us need something new now and again.”
“…I have a wardrobe with over nine hundred years worth of clothes,” The Doctor sulked, “You’re telling me you can’t find any-“
Then the singing started.
“Doctor?” Rose asked, as a particularly dapper brunet followed a scruffy sandy haired boy around the store, serenading him.
“…This is Earth, right? You brought me to Earth? Not parallel dimension singing Earth?”
“Oh, yes. Definitely. No doubt.” The Doctor nodded, pulling something out of his cavernous coat pocket. “Yes, definitely Earth, 21st century. Ohio.”
“…You had to check, didn’t you.”
“You can never be too certain!” The Doctor said nervously, “Oh, look, that thing…over there. It has sequins. You like sequins.”
I love infraredphaeton’s writing. This just… YES.